Thursday, November 19, 2020

Okay. I guess I will start off with I December prompt titled ‘You Are Not Allowed to Drink Any More’. You Are Not Allowed to Drink Any More You are not allowed to drink any more. I hate you! You piece of fucking trash! You gaddamn piece of shit! You can lick my pussy, eat my ass, and finish all of it! You drunk and sorry son of a bitch! Look at you! You sorry ass snitch! You wish! You fucking drunkard. All you do is drink all day like a fucking fish. Do you even drink juice or water? Wottle wottle. Alcohol probably dripped from your momma’s tittie’s. And, you probably drank gin and juice from a bottle. Fucking skank! Just look at your sorry ass! Fucking loser! Get off that fucking floor! The cops will be taking you tomorrow to your first AA meeting. You are not allowed to drink any more. #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment