Friday, July 23, 2021

Hey, guys and gals!!! Guess what? I just thought of something!!! Well, since COVID-19 is still going on and millions of people are ordering DoorDash, I was thinking since many of us are enjoying movies indoors, to get that « theater experience » in everyone’s homes, I think that movie theater owners should develop a contract with DoorDash to charge for fresh hot popcorn to be delivered to people’s homes. What do you guys think?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ


Hey, guys and gals!!! Guess what? I just thought of something!!! Well, since COVID-19 is still going on and millions of people are ordering DoorDash, I was thinking since many of us are enjoying movies indoors, to get that « theater experience » in everyone’s homes, I think that movie theater owners should develop a contract with DoorDash to charge for fresh hot popcorn to be delivered to people’s homes.
What do you guys think?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ via: #probeatz

No comments:

Post a Comment