Saturday, October 30, 2021

The world lost Colin Powell, too. He was a very, very, very respected man. Condolences go out to his family, too. I didn’t forget him. May he rest in peace. I remember speaking with Dr. Scott, whom was the president of Wiley College (Marshall,...

https://ift.tt/3ByuWx4 The world lost Colin Powell, too. He was a very, very, very respected man. Condolences go out to his family, too. I didn’t forget him. May he rest in peace. I remember speaking with Dr. Scott, whom was the president of Wiley College (Marshall,... The world lost Colin Powell, too. He was a very, very, very respected man. Condolences go out to his family, too. I didn't forget him. May he rest in peace. I remember speaking with Dr. Scott, whom was the president of Wiley College (Marshall, Texas, USA) at the time (1997). He had a picture of him shaking Colin Powell's hand. I knew then that Mr. Powell's respect went far and wide.❤️🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 via: #probeatz https://ift.tt/3pNCGZX

No comments:

Post a Comment