Tuesday, July 28, 2020

I browsed on @timbaland via Instagram the other day. The question was about having a versuz battle between Chris Brown and Usher. A number of people were for it. However, some people like me were like naaaaahhh! Because, Usher is just way too talented. Because of that, I suggested Justin Timberlake battle Chris Brown, because to me, Chris Brown is neither R&B, nor Hip-Hop. He is more of a funky pop person who crosses over. More like « what the fuck kind of new generation » genre is he type of dude. As far as Justin Timberlake goes, he has had famous black producers produce his music, therefore putting out some good hits! I’m sorry, but I feel that both of these dudes should battle. Chris dances pretty good, and this battle could bring some serious numbers. On the other hand, there were blacks who got upset at my comments, talking about, « Stop giving away black culture! » What the fuck ever! A lot of today’s music is downright shitty! That is why I listen to mainly ol’ school music right up until the early 2000’s. One fact: music is universal and one of the main things that brings humans together in peace and harmony. Other than that, I feel that Justin is should battle Chris Brown. Pic source: https://ift.tt/3fgOivL #versusbattles #chrisbrownmusicvideo #justintimberlakemusic #justintimberlakebattle #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment