Thursday, October 29, 2020

Dracula Came Knocking


One. Two.

His eyes were blue.

Three.

It was Christie that he wanted to see.

Fine as a model, now leads us to four.

Christie opened the door.

Five.

His fine ass started talking jive.

Six.

He stripped Christie naked and played with her pussy like a bowl of Trix.

Seven.

He started licking on sucking on Christie’s neck. He was so skillful that she felt like she was going to heaven.

Eight.

It was getting late.

Nine.

How come he turned her around. He was now behind…….

Ten.

He was back at Christie’s neck again.

Next, he pushed Christie to the floor.

This extremely handsome guy kept sexually teasing her.

What the heck?

He would not stop messing with her neck!

« Okay, Rover. »

« Get the fuck out of my house! You are creeping me out, » said Christie.

« Your teasing me is over! »

The fine ass guy then answered, « When? »

« I am not done until it is over. You let me in. »

« Come here. Look into my eyes. »

« I swear on the cross that I will part your thighs. »

Christie then answered, « Okay. I am going to give you one more chance. »

The mysterious guy then answered, « Where is the romance? »

Christie then pulled the guy’s hair. Down the guy went.

Only to yank himself back up, again. He was shocked.

Then, he began to feel smitten.

Her pussy smelled like death. It stank!

It was rank!

So, Hank banged away until Christie ran out of breath.

The entire chamber smelled like death.

Afterwards, Christie went to the kitchen for some buttered toast and returned to the chamber to frolic.

She offered a giant piece of buttered toast with her outstretched hand.

In a flash, Hank flew out of Christie » place like a bat out of hell.

The buttered toast contained garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment