Sunday, November 22, 2020

21 Questions About My Upcoming Thanksgiving 1) Will I have my turkey wings? 2) Will my Thanksgiving day be merry? 3) Will I have to chase paper this upcoming week for the end of the month like Tom Chase’s Jerry? 4) Why must we wait? 5) Why does my baby sister’s fuck buddy have to come over? 6) What else will I write?πŸ€”πŸŽƒ 7) Will I get out of this funk? 8) What is my next question?πŸ€”πŸŽƒ 9) When is my baby sister going to stop going to the food pantry? 10) Oh, my God❣️ What am I going to do on Thanksgiving?❣️πŸŽƒ 11) Has the auto mechanic technician looked at my car yet? 12) What is going to happen on Thanksgiving day? 13) Are there going to be some good and nasty Indian movies playing?πŸŽƒπŸ±πŸ© 14) Is anyone going to make pumpkin pie? 15) What else will I write?πŸ€” 16) What else will I write?πŸ€” 17) What else will I write?πŸ€” 18) What else will I write?πŸ€” 19) What else will I write?πŸ€” 20) What else will I write?πŸ€” 21) Who is coming over?πŸ€” #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment