Thursday, November 19, 2020

Part III: If I could invite any person from my life to come to Thanksgiving dinner, it would be: (continued)….. I guess I would talk to my former weekend boyfriend names Ismael next. I would ask him why he was in such a rush to get a green card. Then, I would ask him why did he like that he was 17 years old when he was 25. Also, I would like to thank him for being a gentleman and not try to take advantage of me. However, I would then ask him if I decided to steal a few stacks of cash in that house, would I still have remained alive back then. Then, I would ask why his friend Jose lied to my sister that he was 16 when he was really 32. Next, I would talk to our old family friend from Venezuela, named Ivanni. I would ask him how he felt when he finally reunited with his twelve year old daughter back in Venezuela. I would then apologize to him for my mom’s ignorance in not being his special lady/maybe future wife. Then, I would explain to him that unfortunately my mom would not let my dad go, because she was a stupid ass. I would then ask how he is, how his family is, and how things are right now in Venezuela. I would also tell him that some of my family members (siblings and myself) missed him throughout the years. Next, I would talk with my dad. I would ask him how and why he thought he could depend on his half sister Lika. Why did he and some of his family members say that she was a nurse when she was in fact a certified nurse assistant. Why did he put so much trust in her? I would let him know that it was this same sister who talked to me, my mom, and siblings, lying that she would never « pull the plug » on him like he told us that Lika and his mom pulled the plug on his half sister Micky. I would explain to my dad that I told Lika that pulling the plug on my dad was his worst fear and he expressed that in a conversation years ago. Yet, when we drove to Texas May 2011, she lied. I would also ask my dad why he returned to Muskogee Regional Hospital after people told him not to return after they severed an artery and almost died. Why did he return to the same hospital that he was going to file suit against? I would also ask him why did he get mad at me for not remaining in the nursing field. Why did he think that something like that was of importance. Why couldn’t he accept my final decision to return to the art world and just be myself? I would then ask him if he could do it all, again, would he finally get treated for gonorrhea and be smart not to take his nephew’s dog’s antibiotics. In addition, I would ask him what he thought about the outcome regarding how me and my siblings turned out. I know that he she’d some tears about what us girls were going through before he died and wondered how and why we got into unfortunate circumstances. I would then remind him that he wished me bad luck in my late teens when he saw that my writings were being put in bucks, made the newspapers for competing, and did freelance modeling. I would then sarcastically ask if he was happy when I became homeless like he said I would become. I would then ask him why he was jealous and did devious things when he heard that my brother got casted to play a part in the first movie Tuskegee Airmen. Why did he do what he did to cause my brother to get sick and not care when he needed a quick change of clothes so no one would fill his spot? I would then ask how he thought of me now. Did I turn out alright? (to be continued)…… #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment