Monday, March 1, 2021

The Insecure Writer’s isGroup: January 2021


This year is already strange to me. Sometimes it still feels like the year 2020. So, naturally I will be celebrating New Year’s Eve 2021 on another day. There are other countries in this world that will be celebrating 2021 later on this year. China is an example. Hell, I might celebrate 2021 twice this year❣

2020 was a still a very special year, although the world lost a lot of wonderful people (R.I.P.). COVID-19 is still going on. Three of my immediate family members had it. Thank God they survived it. I really do not have much to say about the year 2021.

I just take it one day at a time. Back in November 2020, I signed up in a Christmas exchange on reddit.com. The exchange is called Secret Santa. Surprisingly, I received my gift ❣😲 Although I announced that I did not want to participate a month later, my gift arrived(my grandmother Virgie Lee Green Johnson died and three family members caught COVID-19) ❣πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My Secret Santa made my day❣ Next, my secret Santa was very thoughtful, too❣ And, I received a Christmas card❣πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘My gifts(they gave me more than one) were soooooooo cool❣ I kept saying, « Wow ❣ »πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸΎπŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ₯°πŸ₯΄πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ Also, I received some delicious caramel popcorn, a candy cane, chocolate sticks, a candy cane flavored Hershey’s chocolate bar(my baby sister ran off with the chocolate bar and bit into it before I could take a picture of it), a beautiful Taj Mahal 3-D puzzle😲❤, colored pencil art kit, and art pencil kit.

I was totally ecstatic ❣ In fact, the arrival of my gifts from my secret Santa closed out my 2020 on a positive note❣πŸ‘✌❤Thank you, secret Santa ❣πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š Okay, people. Please feel free to comment and let me know about your 2020πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€”.

It looks like Americans are going to need two stimulus checks twice a month for the year 2021. Other than that, happy 2021 to everyone all over the world. And, I hope that these upcoming years will be a lot better πŸ₯΄

No comments:

Post a Comment