Friday, November 12, 2021

Well, I guess I am not a Muslim any more. I was told that the Quran quotes in 4:34 « If you fear your wife being stubborn, warn her, avoid her in bed, and strike her. » I will read the Quran a third time. If I read this to be true, then I have to

https://ift.tt/3Dc4fA0 Well, I guess I am not a Muslim any more. I was told that the Quran quotes in 4:34 « If you fear your wife being stubborn, warn her, avoid her in bed, and strike her. » I will read the Quran a third time. If I read this to be true, then I have to Well, I guess I am not a Muslim any more. I was told that the Quran quotes in 4:34 "If you fear your wife being stubborn, warn her, avoid her in bed, and strike her." I will read the Quran a third time. If I read this to be true, then I have to leave the faith. My dad taught me in kindergarten that if I came home and he heard that I allowed someone else to beat my ass, "he would fuck me up and beat me like I stole something."... https://ift.tt/3Hh7atC

No comments:

Post a Comment