Saturday, September 3, 2022

August 2022


This post was originally written August 10th, 2022.

Well, it is a beautiful, hot, and muggy day this August 10th, 2022❣ Exactly 9 days ago was my birthday ❣ I am a Leo, dudes and dudettes❣ This whole year has been really scary and frustrating. 2021 seemed to kick off to a very hopeful start with a tinge of sadness and reflection. My Grandmother Virgie L. Johnson shockingly died the day before Thanksgiving in 2020. Before that, 2020 kicked off to a very hopeful start.

In fact, for me, it started off as a « fuck it, it’s a special year » time for me. Yeah. Totally. I started out celebrating Chinese new year. And, boy did I love the festivities that I participated in❣πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒMan, what a phoenomenal start❣πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯♥♥♥πŸ‘Œ

From that point on, the changes in events that took place became a roller coaster ride full of shocks, disappointments, and nightmares. In fact, my family and I are still reeling from those disasters!! Things have been scary ever since.😞😨😰πŸ₯²πŸ™ŽπŸ€¦In between living life and the frustrating situations I have been dealing with, I have come up with some ideas concerning adapting to the possibility that the Corona virus might be here to stay. One thing that I have done is come up with an idea for entertainment and my comfort level concerning « chillin’  » and « down time ». You know, I have been thinking.πŸ€”

Roku and Netflix have given us human beings more power and control over how we want to be entertained pertaining to shows and movies.

This is a great thing ❣πŸ˜ƒLet me explain. Who watches regular television?😳If you do, good for you ❣πŸ‘

However, there is a slight « drawback » to this. The drawback is the fact that when you watch regular television, in order to truly enjoy your programs from the beginning, you have to make sure that the program in particular is watched at that particular time and day (T.V. guide helps you out with that).

There are other drawbacks, too. Next, when you watch content from Roku or Netflix, depending on how long your favorite content is playing, you can watch the movies, shows, cartoons, etc., any time❣

So, if anyone interrupts whatever moment of peace that you have in life, it is okay. Because, you can return to watching whatever it is you were watching when you have another free moment. This is one of the biggest examples ❣

Now, let me give you my idea❣Here is the idea: Well, more entertainment is being produced to enjoy at home more than ever now❣πŸ˜ƒ

Wow❣πŸ€―πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘So, I began thinking.πŸ€”πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘ For those who enjoy entertainment at home, why not add some real movie theater popcorn to this mix (situation)?❣❣❣πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯♥ What if you can enjoy Tubi, Netflix, and whatever while eating popcorn from a real movie theater like AMC Theater, etc.? Except, you will enjoy the theater popcorn at home, the hotel, your place of residence, etc.❣

Better yet, wouldn’t it be cool if companies like Door Dash could deliver your bucket of movie theater popcorn in time for your movie wherever?😳

Just imagine ❣ Hot, buttered popcorn, hot buttered toffee popcorn, cheese popcorn, etc.❣: delivered hot and fresh to your door❣❣❣❣πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯♥Yeah.

here I am watching Tubi with a fresh Tubi of hot and buttered popcorn that I bought from the movie theater. But, for now I have to go to the movie theater to get it.πŸ˜«πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i don’t want no damn microwave popcorn either.

No comments:

Post a Comment