Sunday, October 4, 2020

The Green Lady


Thank God we did not meet.

She was spotted from a distance, walking on the sidewalk near the street.

There she was out in the open.

Was there a race?

Just what in the fuck was wrong with her face?

There was definitely a problem to be seen.

Her face was fluorescent green!

These are COVID times.

I did not scoff.

And, I am sure that she did not get this freaky illness from someone else’s cough!

Silk, lace, velvet, and taffeta.

Next, I reported what I saw.

The answer that was given to me was that some people come to the U.S.A. to get treated for illnesses as far as Africa!

What happened?

It is not even Halloween yet!

So, it looks to me that her situation is rather shady.

Her face was the real deal.

It was not a mask.

There walked the green lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment