Saturday, October 3, 2020

When Invasion of Privacy Knocks at Your Front Door: Part III(continued)… Last year, my sister told me that a next door neighbor keeps reporting her about petty shit, from the volume a stereo player being too loud, to her kids playing outside. This time, a false report was put in that she moved out of her place and left kids to fend for themselves!! What the fuck?πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ί One neighbor in particular told my sister that she has been living in that neighborhood for 15 years. That is the main neighbor who has kept reporting to the landlord. When my sister told me about this lady, I asked my sister if she worked for the government, because usually, when a government employee starts living in an area, they seem to cause a lot of trouble and confusion. She confirmed that the lady indeed had worked for the government as a former social worker. This lady is a neighborhood bully. Since these reports keep continuing between this lady and others, I am certain that there is more going on with these people who keep reporting such things. Since one neighbor was caught trying to steal my sister’s package, I think this is also a form of retaliation, because she was caught watching my sister’s house and stepping in my sister’s domain to steal her package. I think that there are a number of things that are going on in my sister’s neighborhood. #1: I think that there is a theft ring going on down that street. Nearly 4 times, my sister’s iPhones got stolen. She likes living in that neighborhood. But, a few apples keep giving her trouble. Then, I asked if one of the trouble making neighbors were mentally ill. Unfortunately, I was right on target. There are people in this world who are mentally I’ll, but are able to function in society. However, there is that percentage where they end up being more than a pain in the ass in society if you are somewhat in the same radius as them. It comes down to this: my sister and her family has a right to live where they want to without being bullied to leave. She stays to herself, has no real friends, and on occasion, two of her teenage children may shoot some hoops outside. What do you think, people? Someone also falsely reported that she had holes in her walls. As a result, the landlord came over and took some photos of the inside of her residence. This shit has really gone too far.πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ί #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment