Thursday, November 19, 2020

Part IV: If I could invite any person from my life to come to Thanksgiving dinner, it would be: Next, it would be a spiritual family friend of mine. I would ask how his mom is doing, if any of his siblings finally got married and had any children yet. I would ask if his older brother is still in the truth. Then, I would ask if he got married yet, if he has children, and if he is still a fireman. Afterwards, I would tell him how sexy he is and reminisce about our time together. Next, I would talk to my daughter’s dad, Pedro Benavidez Soto(R.I.P.). I would ask him what he put in my wine cooler one night. What was it that was done that night and a few other times that caused him to call me a bitch? What happened? Who was that child in the background when he would call me sometimes? When he claimed that his family disowned him for messing with me and his mom stopped washing his clothes, why couldn’t he just move on from there? Why did he abandon me while I was pregnant and told a lie to me that he was probably going to get sent to Germany? Why did I keep receiving prank calls for a few years, followed by one last call tell me that some guy came back from Germany, had a slice of pizza, and left? I would ask him why did he tell me that I should tell my kid when she got older that he died in Vietnam. I would also ask him if he really went to UTA. Why did he put me back on call block when I finally reached him to tell him that he had a baby girl and revealed her name? I would then ask him if he were alive right now, would he and his family be ready to be on a talk show to air out all of this shit and be ready to finally meet their granddaughter/kinfolk, whom I gave birth to. #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment