Wednesday, January 27, 2021

There is something special about a woman’s intuition. My mom was worried about my little brother yesterday. She had not heard anything from him all day long. She called him, but he never returned her phone call like she usually does. My mom was worried that something happened to him. Well, something did. His fuck buddy dropped him off on a road that has no shoulder. That road is surrounded by a lake. My brother was dropped off in the cold. Something is wrong with his fuck buddy. I think that she is intentionally provoking him so that he can be violent towards her and get him locked up. There are too many men of color in the prison system. My brother has continued suffering abuse from her I think because he thinks that she has a pretty face. This is pathetic. He also works as a mail man. So, she knows that he cannot be getting into trouble. Not only is there a « Me Too » movement, there is a « Karen » movement as well. But, what would you call it when the lady in question is also « a woman of color » who is attempting to get a « paper trail » started on a man of color? Family(including myself) has told my brother to stop having sex with her and leave her alone. Also, he was told to break it off with her. It is supposed to be over today. I hope so. He does not need to be set up so that he would be provoked to do something violent and out of his usual chipper and easy going character, causing him to get a record, go to prison for a long time, and lose his little paper and career. He is trying to stay with females who identify as black. But, I see that this shit is not working here in Texas. In fact, this shit is scary. Very scary.🤨😠😡🤬👺👺👺👺 #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment