Thursday, January 28, 2021

These truly are some weird times. After all that mistreatment from my brother’s fuck buddy, somehow they « patched » things up and he no longer wants my mom to stay with him in his apartment any more. He is choosing the trouble maker over my supportive mother. And, when I say « supportive », I am talking about her always being supportive in his favor. I told my little sister to explain the consequences of allowing a troubled female in his life like that. I also explained that if that female set him up to get a paper trail, it may be so bad that the only way to help him would be to hire an attorney. And, it would be worse if he ended up in jail over her. She already tried to see how far she can push his buttons(the fuck buddy). This is one time in his life where he has not dumped a trashy, no good female. My mom constantly worries about him. And, for very good reasons. I just hope that horrible fuck buddy relationship ends…real quick. My family and I are definitely not used to outside drama like what is currently going on.😒 #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment