Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The next thing that you will see posted is a fictitious story. I put the word Otis Spunkmeyer in here, because they have some bomb ass cookies sometimes. One day Author Virginia Lee and I had a temporary job as political canvassers in Fort Worth, Texas. Well, the office that hired us let us raid their kitchen of goodies. Author Virginia Lee was too shy and dignified. So, I went into the kitchen and spotted some Otis Spunkmeyer cookies. There were like two to three kinds of cookies to choose from. Well, I decided to try their double fudge cookies that had big ass chocolate chips in them. The cookies were soft like I like, too. Damn, those were the « bom diggity »! Anyway, I used the Otis Spunkmeyer name, because of those bomb ass cookies and I decided to make up a story imagining the brand Otis Spunkmeyer making giant edible ginger bread houses. #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment