Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Gad damn!!!👺👺👺👺 It’s fucking frustrating trying to help someone whom everyone thinks is retarded!!! Shit!!! I requested that she gets an English interpreter for court in her unemployment appeal case, because she really does not understand!!! And, no one wants to help her, either!! However, she has this sickening habit of playing this helpless role, yet she is too proud to have a « court helper » and calls me « two-faced » and conniving!! What the fuck? She has played the retarded role for years to her advantage, but is refusing a fucking « court interpreter »??? I don’t fucking get it!!!👺👺👺👺👺 Shit!! Half the time, she treats everyone as if they are Alexa and shit!!! I almost feel like she doesn’t have a hope and a prayer because she’s too fucking stubborn. I’ve never called her retarded, but damn…..After her whole life, I’m trying to cling onto not calling her retarded. I’m soooooo fucking frustrated with her ass!!! She won’t try to get a driver’s license and a whole lot of shit. I don’t even see her as my future roommate in an extended stay soon. I’ve fucking had it up to here!!! She is left to God now. I swear to God, if I could buy her $5.00 worth of intelligence, I wonder how far will it take her. Oooooohhhh… father God, in your holy name, please keep me from calling her retarded!!! She needs court help!! Oooooooooohhhh!!!…😤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎤🚶‍♀️ #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment