Monday, July 19, 2021

๐ŸคฆMan, oh man, oh man. Where do I start? Okay. This has been an unusually abnormal, ridiculous, and uncalled for experience concerning the hunt for my future mate. Thank God I am almost off the market❣️❣️๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘I have almost reached my final decision. I found someone whom I like conversation with, he is brown toned, and a Muslim. He is just a normal and regular guy, decent looking, does not talk to me about the weather like I can change the weather like God, he does not speak with me like I have to solve riddles, does not expect me to translate crazy ass subliminal type of message kind of shit I am some fucking mind reader, does not talk to me in God crazed « fish » talk, referring to « catching fish » as getting new followers, religious followers, bizarre shit. He is just a normal guy. His answers are honest and hilarious. Just a « plain Joe ». Exactly what I am looking for like I am used to being around. Finally ❣️Shit❣️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸฅดLast but not least, he is not a bussy, nor a bitch. So, I can be a traditional submissive wife, not a robot replacement nigga who will have many burdens and doing nigga stuff, playing head of household financial wise like I used to do while growing up, because my dad wouldn’t be responsible other than paying the cable bill. Woo❣️Shit❣️ #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment