Friday, December 3, 2021

I swear to gawd that last night’s Versuzz battle between Bone Thugs N’ Harmony and Three 6 Mafia will N.E.V.E.R. be forgotten ❣️Did you know that when Bizzie Bone Thugs-N-Harmony threw that « holy water » towards Three 6 Mafia, tons of pe

https://ift.tt/3G714KS I swear to gawd that last night’s Versuzz battle between Bone Thugs N’ Harmony and Three 6 Mafia will N.E.V.E.R. be forgotten ❣️Did you know that when Bizzie Bone Thugs-N-Harmony threw that « holy water » towards Three 6 Mafia, tons of pe I swear to gawd that last night's Versuzz battle between Bone Thugs N' Harmony and Three 6 Mafia will N.E.V.E.R. be forgotten ❣️Did you know that when Bizzie Bone Thugs-N-Harmony threw that "holy water" towards Three 6 Mafia, tons of people thought T.H.I.S. is what made Versuz a success?🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 Believe it or not, I shit you not, right after that water bottle flew in the air, people started paying on Cash app like they were watching pay-per-view❣️🤯😁😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣💀❤️ Although, I watched this this morning on YouTube, I definitely saw that $25 Cash-App payment ❣️🤣❤️ via: #probeatz https://ift.tt/3xQrDkL

No comments:

Post a Comment