Monday, July 5, 2021

I have a follower/Linkedin connection that is and has given me the blues that I desperately want to get rid of on Linkedin. The problem is: I don’t know who it is! I shared content from an organization in New Guinea, whom is a Linkedin connection of mine, who shared how proud they are of a graduate who decided to show up to their graduation in tribal wear. as a result, Linkedin took the post down! So, I then responded to Linkedin stating this: « This post is about a student who proudly dresses in tribal gear. I suggest that you let me know who reported me so that I can unlink them as my Linkedin connection. Apparently, it is the same Linkedin connection I have had a problem with in the past and believe you me, I don’t ever want someone like that in my circle of life, friends, nor community. Understand? I myself are a creole, who shares guinea and Australian aborigine heritage. So, cut it out with this foolishness, Linkedin. » Here is the post that I shared: well, apparently they took it off my connection’s post as well!👹👺👺👺👺👺👺👺 #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment