Monday, July 5, 2021

So, the Officials and Others Want to Violate Phylicia Rashad’s Freedom of Speech by Wanting to Fire Her?


I read an article a few days ago about people of Howard University want Phylicia Rashad fired? What the fuck? So, the Officials and Others Want to Violate Phylicia Rashad’s Freedom of Speech by Wanting to Fire Her? (https://nypost.com/2021/07/02/howard-university-students-want-phylicia-rashad-fired-for-cosby-tweet/)

Howard University? Isn’t that some bullshit?! Phylicia Rashad is being persecuted because she has a different perspective about Bill Cosby than some others?!!! Does that make sense? Are you fucking serious?!!! Why is she being ostracized and persecuted for that bullshit?!!
My God, what kind of « free society » am I living in, where there is supposed to be freedom of speech and religion!: a God-given right to believe what I believe, like what I like, support who I support, and respect whom I respect? What do you mean to say that Phylicia Rashad is being persecuted for liking, respecting, and giving her colleague (Bill Cosby) a God-given right to treat him like a human being?
What she believes personally and what she does in her job description at Howard University have nothing to do with Bill Cosby! That is pathetic at best!
The officials are from Howard University, right? I’d like to point this out. Does she neglect her responsibilities and abandon her position in any way, shape, or form to support Cosby? Is her opinion in violation of Howard University’s code of ethics? Howard University is an institution of higher learning. That’s it! Bill Cosby should never have been in court, because, #1: this issue had already been addressed years ago.

“Cosby’s agreement with a prosecutor in 2005 should have prevented him from being charged again.”(https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/phylicia-rashad-bill-cosby-reaction-sex-assault-prison-release-1235008856/?cx_testId=49&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=2#cxrecs_s)

It is also no secret that Bill Cosby tried to buy NBC. As a result, all hell broke loose(https://govbanknotes.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/hollywood-insider-bill-cosby-was-framed-by-elite-to-stop-him-buying-nbc/)(https://yourblackworld.net/2014/11/24/so-heres-what-happened-when-bill-cosby-tried-to-buy-nbc/)

What does this mean? Life as a « black male ». Yep, just like most people who are seen as “black”, he was seen as the legendary “black person is legally judged as being ⅗ human”. Now on the internet, it says that ⅗ human is a confused statement from the “bill of rights”? Hmmmmmm…..let’s find out what happens in a moment.
Additionally, Phylicia Rashad, who identifies as « black, » is also mistreated « because she is black » and supports Bill Cosby’s release. Although I cannot find a single article about black women being persecuted for being supportive of black men, I did find something concerning black women, period.(https://www.today.com/popculture/double-lives-black-women-america-wbna3079191)(https://www.yourtango.com/2017302288/black-women-support-black-men-no-matter-what-why-dont-they-back-us)
But, in all reality, Phylicia Rashad is being punished for using freedom of speech, and the officials of Howard University are violating her legal rights!(https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-cosby-scolds-howard-university-231453629.html)

“Bill Cosby on Sunday chewed out Howard University, accusing the school of violating Phylicia Rashad’s “freedom of speech” after she came under fire for tweeting support of his release from jail.”

“Howard University you must support ones Freedom of Speech (Ms. Rashad), which is taught or suppose to be taught everyday at that renowned law school, which resides on your campus. This mainstream media has become the Insurrectionists, who stormed the Capitol,” Cosby’s statement reads. “Those same Media Insurrectionists are trying to demolish the Constitution of these United State of America on this Independence Day. NO TECHNICALITY — IT’S A VIOLATION OF ONES RIGHTS & WE THE PEOPLE STAND IN SUPPORT OF MS. PHYLICIA RASHAD.”(https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-cosby-scolds-howard-university-231453629.html)

Oh, by the way, as far as « black feminism » is concerned, the suffrage movement was not made for you!(https://educationpost.org/the-suffragettes-were-not-allies-to-black-women-they-were-racist/)

Whether you are black male or female, you are counted as « three-fifths the number of white residents of that state »: a number: and that is all you will ever be on paper. And he was treated as such because of it!(https://www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/events-african-american-history/three-fifths-clause-united-states-constitution-1787/)
So, the maddening reality of this is the fact that those who “identify” and who “society” considers “black”(by the age-old “one drop rule”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule, https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2010/12/one-drop-rule-persists/)as of this day and age are not citizens and those who have applied for citizenship are in reality the “real citizens” of the United States of America then? Well then, let me make that move out of here now! Right now! That makes me a candidate to be a “globetrotter” legally!!!
So, I’m a “second class citizen”(https://www.philasun.com/commentary/the-emancipation-proclamation-from-35-human-to-second-class-citizenship/)? Thus, I am not a « full citizen » of the United States of America! It might be for this reason that I never felt comfortable living in the United States. It wasn’t until I stepped foot inside the Greyhound bus terminal in Toronto that I felt truly at home. I kept my options open for years hoping to find the right house, neighborhood, or area to truly call home, until I arrived in Toronto, Ontario, Canada of all places!
With my feet planted on the ground, I proclaimed, « This is my future home, where I will stay forever. ».Since finding this in January 2007, I have not looked back! From the age of fourteen on, I had more than just a « nagging feeling. » My dead ancestors told me, showed me various signs throughout my life, and now this!
The « truth »! Staring me right in the face! It’s in the U.S. Constitution! Therefore, I can visit any country I damn well please without having any legal restrictions held against me. Thanks so much! Canada, oh Canada! Canada, oh Canada! Can I become a citizen of your country? I solemnly swear that I’ll be an outstanding Canadian citizen!
There’s a « second class citizen » who wants to come to your country home to make a nest and roost!
Essentially, for me, this means there is no such thing as a border in this world that separates me from going wherever I damn well please! Let’s start with Iceland (one month). I would absolutely love to go there for a number of reasons! Russia (two weeks) boasts many interesting and beautiful historical buildings. Dubai is absolutely stunning (two weeks)!
Egypt is a country with an ancient history and culture that I would like to visit (for two weeks). Toronto(the rest of my life)Ontario, Canada is the place I hope to spend the rest of my life. There are some interesting places to visit in Germany. The rest of places I would like to visit are: Scandinavia, China, Rome, Ireland Scotland, England, France, Belgium, Tibet, India, Australia(72 hours), maybe Poland(five days), Pakistan(three days), Singapore(eight hours), Turkey(five days), Jamaica(three days), and the Bahamas(one week).

No comments:

Post a Comment