Sunday, July 18, 2021

Uhhhhhhh…..I saw a special on 60 minutes, Inside Edition, or something that slavery was still going on in the 1990s and that it was legal in the state of Georgia! An investigation was done on a peach farm. Blacks and homeless people were getting kidnapped and forced to pick peaches on a peach orchard. They did not know where they were and booze and shit were in steady supply. Now I cannot find shit on the internet about it! I think that true information should be kept on the web. Unfortunately, the truth is the ugliest most of the time. And, I think that stuff like that should stay on the internet, especially Youtube! Now, once that broadcast aired, those laws were changed. I am going to dig more so that I can share it here. #wanitaxigo


No comments:

Post a Comment